Quay Sunglasses Review

Wednesday 20 May 2015

Every girl needs a good pair of sunglasses. I just recently purchased mine from Quay Australia and I am in love with them already...



I'm sure you've all seen Quay sunglasses somewhere, with celebrities like Shay Mitchell and Miley Cyrus constantly wearing them, they're hard to miss. I've been in love with the brand for a few months now and adored my first pair so much I just had to order two more. 

The Asha sunglasses (First picture | Top) are my favourite, they have a gorgeous gold frame with a purple/blue lense. All Quay sunglasses offer 100% UV protection and provide an impressive shield from glare. 

The second pair (First picture | Bottom) are called the Modstar. I ordered these because I have been lusting over the Rayban Round Metal glasses for the longest time and they are very similar in shape and colour. When they arrived I was more than impressed with the similarity and for a fifth of the price I was extremely happy. 

Both pairs are relatively cheap, costing around $45 with free shipping to Australia. If you have ever thought about purchasing any Quay sunglasses I highly recommend them.

What sunglasses are you currently wearing?

Leave a Comment

  1. The Asha ones are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I like the modstar ones the most :)

    Brooke | brookewrote

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so nice! I saw some in Topshop on Oxford Street and really wish I had bought some now.

    http://oliviaredfern.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. These pair look great! I've seen Quay sunglasses everywhere, and they're selling them now where I live so I might get myself one, great review!

    www.mystictales.co

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great blog. All posts have something to learn. Your work is very good and i appreciate you and hopping for some more informative posts. Women Sunglasses

    ReplyDelete

09 10