Christmas Wishlist

Thursday 26 November 2015

Christmas is by far my favourite holiday; I love being surrounded by my family, a gorgeously lit Christmas tree and delicious food. An added bonus is being lucky enough to give and receive presents. Every year since I was a little girl I have made my Mum a Christmas Wish list and prayed I’d receive everything on it.  Now, to be honest with you I’ve been working on this wish list for a few months and my sister was given a copy in October... it’s safe to say I get pretty excited about everything Christmas related.



Zoeva Makeup Brushes
Now I’m sure you all either own a set of these brushes, or are dieing to get your hands on them. I’m lusting after the cream and rose gold set; I mean have you ever seen a more beautiful set of brushes? I know I’d feel a little too guilty to buy these for myself so I thought they’d be the perfect gift idea.





























Erin Condren Planner
Ahhh doesn’t this planner just make you want to cry with happiness? I have wanted an Erin Condren vertical weekly planner for a very long time but with the hefty price tag for Australian customers I’ve never been able to justify spending the money on myself. I would be absolutely lost without my trusty planner and am hoping someone I love is kind enough to gift me one this year!

Pandora Ring
I have an extensive list of Pandora rings that I love and this one in particular really caught my eye. I love stacking my rings so I think this would make a great addition to my Pandora collection.



Makeup Geek Eyeshadows
I have heard so many good things about the Makeup Geek eyeshadows and naturally that has made me absolutely desperate to get my hands on them. I’ve heard the foiled eyeshadows in particular are gorgeous and their pigmentation is impeccable. Hopefully Santa will be making me a little palette this year.


While Christmas is by no means all about giving and receiving presents, it really is such a special feeling exchanging gifts with your loved ones. What’s on your wish list this year?

Leave a Comment

  1. Globe Techne is the IT company in the world. We are dealing in IT software and Exports. Globe Techne

    ReplyDelete

09 10