The Perfect Kylie Jenner Nude Lip Combo

Sunday 26 April 2015


Finding the perfect dark nude combo is a challenge almost every girl faces. Kylie Jenner seems to have nailed it, but for us pale skinned girls it’s slightly more difficult.


I got my hands on the Mac lipstick Blankety in December and have been searching for the perfect lip liner to match. Recently I decided to just give it a go and pick one -  so I purchased the Mac lip liner in Subculture. 

I was slightly hesitant at first but these two products paired together are a great match for a dark nude lip. This pairing suits my skin tone perfectly and doesn’t make me look like I rubbed foundation on my lips like some nudes tend to do.

Blankety is an amplified crème in formulation. It is smooth, creamy and easy to apply, definitely one of my favourite formulas! The formula is slightly thick however doesn’t dry out the lips and instead provides an opaque semi-matte finish.
  
I absolutely adore this combination and will continue to wear it year round. If you’re new to Mac lipsticks or simply looking for the perfect dark nude combo for pale skin, you should definitely give these a try.

What is your favourite nude lipstick?

Leave a Comment

  1. Oooh I like, I like, I like! I don't have a favourite nude lipstick to be honest so I think i'll hit this up on my next mac haul :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. HEY! I've nominated you for the Liebster award :) N x

    ReplyDelete
  3. The color is great! And the lipstick is amazing quality.

    thecollectionofknowledge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing! I'm definitely tempted! this reminds me of a lipstick I had a while ago which I loved more than anything but I've completely forgot the name and the brand,so annoying! :)

    sleepy-heaven.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. I rarely wear nudes as my lips are very pigmented on their own, so i need to blank them out with concealer first.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  6. This indeed looks like a perfect combo! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the creamy formula as well, seems like a great lipstick! :)

    Recently I have started as a guest designer for a famous bag brand and my first design of a belt bag is out! <3 I would love to hear what you think about it! :)
    Hope to see you soon on my blog
    www.beneaththecoat.com
    Bloglovin
    Facebook :)

    Kisses from Zurich,
    K

    ReplyDelete
  8. im currently loving nude lipsticks as well!

    http://lazesundaze.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  9. love this shade, I definitely need to keep on the look out for this now to get that perfect nude shade :D <3 thanks for sharing this combo

    http://amelodyofdiaries.blogspot.co.uk/
    http://www.youtube.com/marieljanina

    ReplyDelete

09 10