April Favourites

Saturday 2 May 2015

I’ve kind of been holding onto the idea of summer this month and with the 30-degree Celsius days it certainly didn’t seem much like a month of autumn. These are my not-so-autumnal favourites of the month.


Honey | Hourglass Blush | Double Wear |  BB Glow Highlighter | Stila Eyeshadow Palette

One thing I really loved this month was my Marc Jacobs perfume in Honey. It is very sweet and floral so it’s not usually a scent I wear during the cooler seasons, but like I said it didn’t exactly feel like autumn for the majority of April.

Another favourite of mine this month was my Hourglass Blush in Ethereal. It is honestly AH-MAZING. It is the perfect blush for my pale skin and gives a gorgeous pink flush to the cheeks. I have a few other Hourglass blushes because they are so easy to apply but this one was by far my most used in April.

I’ve been using the Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Cool Bone so much lately and I couldn’t be happier with it. It is by far my new Holy Grail foundation as it provides flawless long lasting coverage. I will be posting a full review next Sunday, so watch out for that!

After falling in love with Estee Lauders Double Wear foundation I thought it was only right to try out a few more products in the range. So the other week I popped in and picked up the BB Glow Highlighter Concealer. I do not like this on top of my foundation however I absolutely love it for lazy Sundays. I put it on my T-Zone and under eyes for the perfect pick me up when I have to pop out on the weekend. I definitely recommend it if you do not wear foundation daily.


Lastly, but certainly not least, I have been loving my Stila – Eyes are the Window – Soul eyeshadow palette. The packaging of this palette is to die for! It is shiny gold and has a huge mirror, which I absolutely love in any beauty product. This palette is a combination of 12 matte and shimmer shadows that can be worn day or night. Like all of Stila’s shadows they are perfect in formulation and I highly recommend picking this one up.


What were your favourites this month?

Leave a Comment

  1. The Stila palette looks beautiful I'm going to have to do a swatch test soon! sabiha xx

    franklyflawless.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely post! I really want to try out one of Hourglass Blushes!
    Here are my favourites of the month - tatiannica.blogspot.com

    xx
    Tatiana

    ReplyDelete
  3. The palette looks great and yes, the packaging is to die for!

    http://industrialbarbie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I'm in love with that Stila palette! I'm all for the neutrals, and the shades in it look gorgeous! Love all your picks (: x

    Truly Yours, Kyle | TRULYYOURSKYLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have a great selection of favourites here. MARC JACOBS Honey is such a lovely scent, I had it last summer and loved it. The Hourglass blushes are amazing aren't they, I have shade Radiant Magenta and I can't stop wearing it x

    Beauty with charm

    ReplyDelete
  6. The blush and eyeshadows are beautiful! Great favorites post!

    dyannedavid.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That blush looks gorgeous! And I really need to try out the double wear!

    ReplyDelete

09 10